Limited time offer.
- This is at the sole discretion of RusTeak. We reserve the right to refuse this service.
- Offer is for when customer pays for delivery of RusTeak purchase (cost based on customer residential location).
- When RusTeak piece is delivered, we will pick up the item and take to Furniture Bank for an additional $50.00 (a $250.+ value). Total cost is your delivery cost plus $50.00
- Pick up of the item will occur at the time the RusTeak piece is delivered – we regret we can not return at a later date.
- The item must be in “gently used” condition and not on Furniture Bank’s list of Items Not Accepted below. If item is not “gently used”, the $50.00 fee will still apply if RusTeak must bring the item to the curb for disposal, but will not apply if RusTeak declines this offer.
- Customer agrees to send a photo of the item to be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to establish in advance whether the item requires disassembly. Where applicable, if the item has not been disassembled, an additional charge of $20.00 will apply, or RusTeak reserves the right to decline the offer.
- The item must be in reasonable proximity to the exit of customer residence, i.e. RusTeak will not carry items from your garage, basement or other remote areas of your home to the exit.
- RusTeak will not complete any paper work or perform an administrative function for the provision of the service.
- This offer is to remove the item and transport to the curb or to Furniture Bank only, we will not remove the item to any other location.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
- Any standing units taller than 6 feet (72” or 182 cm)
- Sofas longer than 7 feet (84” or 213 cm)
- Sofa beds and futons longer than 6 feet ((72” or 182 cm)
- Broadloom carpets
- Rugs and carpets larger than 8 x 11 feet (96“x132” or 243x335 cm)
- Wooden bedframes
- Desks larger than 4 feet (48” or 121 cm)
- ‘L shaped’ desks